Vitamin D deficiency symptoms
Getting your vitamin D tested before winter comes is a great idea because it’s only going to go downhill until summertime.
The main symptoms of a vitamin D deficiency are:
- General poor sense of well-being
- Discomfort in muscles, joints and bones
- Muscle cramps, weakness or discomfort
- Low mood, depression or Seasonal Affective Disorder (S.A.D)
- Getting sick all of the time or taking a long time to recover from infections or viruses.
- Low white blood cells (leukopenia), specifically low neutrophils (neutropenia).
- Increased risk of several different cancers
- Osteopenia or osteoporosis
- Flaring of autoimmune conditions like eczema, psoriasis, rheumatoid arthritis, etc...
- Cold sore or shingles breakouts
- Hair loss
- There are too many too list!