Other things that I have seen work clinically are:
- Allergy corrections by Dr, Millett (The chiropractor I work with)
- Completely removing dairy
- Completely removing refined sugar
- Completely removing gluten
- Supplementing with Quercetin
- Supplementing with Vitamin C and flavanoids
- If allergic to ragweed avoid echinacea, chamomile, milk thistle, dandelion, artichoke and lettuce.
- Fixing the digestive system
- Strengthening the immune system
- Anti-inflammatory diet
- Rotation diet
- Local REAL honey
- Vitamin D
- Adequate vitamin D during the length of pregnancy (prevention)
- Herbal medicine
- Humidifier/air purifier/HEPA filter
- Neti pots (short term)
- Allergy testing to identify allergens
There are A LOT of options out there and the success of each depends on an individualized basis.
See your local Naturopath for a plan if your eyes, nose, sinuses or ears are driving you crazy.
These tips are for seasonal allergies, NOT anaphylactic allergies. If you feel like you're having an anaphylactic reaction please call 911 or use your EPI pen.
If you would like to book an appointment with either Me (Dr. Justin Gallant ND), or Dr. Millett (chiropractor) for your allergies please call 905-547-5393. We are located in Hamilton, Ontario at 59 Dunsmure Road in Advantage Chiropractic and Massage.
As always, if you have any questions or comments feel free to ask below or send me a message.
Thanks for reading!